Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Trippy Thoughts

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    Look at yourself in the mirror and try to "feel" yourself. Begin treating the person in the mirror like a different person. Detach yourself.
    Wonder what that person is thinking. What has happend to him. Then try to look inward within yourself and wonder about the true essence of your soul.
    It's very strange
    I've often wondered if mirrors were windows to parallel universes. There's another me, looking at his mirror, wondering the same thing I'm wondering...it's fate really...
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Ahhh, that's what I get for ignoring the rest of the thread in my rush to post the repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
        Ahhh, that's what I get for ignoring the rest of the thread in my rush to post the repetitive.
        ..but to be fair you did put a bit more effort into making the point than I did!

Comment

Oooh, style points! I'll take 'em!

Comment

Obviously in my scenario, the person is doomed to a bizarre sort of hell as he is always reincarnated as an European.

Comment

Bizarre hell as in the good kind. Of course.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Trippy Thoughts

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                Very good Comrade - I can feel my thoughts detaching from existence, perception and the thoughts themselves.
                Strange, I take it, but I'm used to strange by now.
                Now instead of detaching from existence...Embrace it! Think about you and your existence. No...Don't think about it. Feel it.
                Literally feel existence surging within you. Try to sense it...Not by touch your feel, but just sense it.
                I'm not quite sure how to describe it.

But try anyway
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

HA! Starving to death as a peasant is like living the high life compared to being an indian who dies of disentaria at 6 months.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

HA! Starving to death as a peasant is like living the high life compared to being an indian who dies of disentaria at 6 months.

Which is still infinitely preferable than being a Communist in Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Which is still infinitely preferable than being a Communist in Utah.
                      Do not attack what you do not understand
                      Living here is like living in a different nation. And a better one at that Compared to America, obviously
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                      X