A diversion for Stefu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A diversion for Stefu.

Stefu has had somewhat of an obsession with furrys lately. I therefore have endeavored to find a new fetish, even more ridiculous, for him to learn about. There's a whole world of crazy crazy people out there, and we've heard enough about the furrys, lets give the other whackos a chance too, eh?

Welcome to the world of Inflatable Pool Toys

Ok, so it is somewhat similar to furry's, but also different. Somehow, even more disturbing.
    Last edited by connorkimbro; November 27, 2003, 13:41.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

NOW, that's an interesting Fetish

I would never have thought about it. Yum, inflatable ducks and dolphins
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm surprised Stefu hasn't brought up "Yatta" yet. I'm talking about the 95 megabyte video, of course, only that one can do the trick. It's a magnificent display of what Japanese pop culture can be. I saw it once and I instantly thought "Hey, that's something Stefu must have missed".

Comment

Well, Yatta is far inferior to furries or other fetishes, because the people that enjoy Yatta don't take it seriously... There's nothing like people who consider 'yiffing' as their normal sexual life
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Also, Yatta's been featured many many times.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Aw, okay, I guess I just haven't paid attention.

Comment

WARNING: The material behind these links is not for people under 18 years of age, and definitely not for situations where anyone (yourself included) can see what's on the screen...

Do you remember the last time you needed to store your belongings? It isn't always easy to make sense of storage, which is why I started focusing more and more on how to do it properly. I began thinking about different aspects of moving, what the challenges were, and what I could do to streamline things. It was difficult at first, but before we knew it, we were able to completely revamp our indoor storage unit. We were able to find a great storage facility that offered the kind of service we needed, and working with them was a breeze. Check out this blog for more information.

Do you remember the last time you needed to store your belongings? It isn't always easy to make sense of storage, which is why I started focusing more and more on how to do it properly. I began thinking about different aspects of moving, what the challenges were, and what I could do to streamline things. It was difficult at first, but before we knew it, we were able to completely revamp our indoor storage unit. We were able to find a great storage facility that offered the kind of service we needed, and working with them was a breeze. Check out this blog for more information.

(note: If you've seen the content of those three links this far... well, you have only yourself to blame if you don't know what to expect from the last one )

Last edited by Ari Rahikkala; November 28, 2003, 10:46.
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

The only normal pic in those links:

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ari:
                  The links are fun, but please remove the last one, it's REALLY disgusting

Comment

I just saw it!! That's SICK ARI!!!! SICK!!!!!!111111
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

ewwww

Comment

oh my god. there are no words to describe.

mods, please delete that last link, or that post, or this entire thread, or whatever. no one should have to see that, accidentally or otherwise.
                          -connorkimbro
                          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

if i were arbiter of all that was good and holy, people who have those fetishes would be forced to go under some pretty ****in' serious therapy.
                            B♭3

Comment

Ari: Is it you in those links?
                              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X