Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is 10 grand, do what you want with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blow it all on hookers and cocaine.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Invest in BioTech stocks.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Student loans would be the Alpha priority.
        The Beta priority is the Stock Exchange.

Beyond that, I'm aiming to build a laboratory bunker in russia somewhere then live in it.

Comment

I would put those pistons in my Honda Accord LX to make the front bounce up and down to my Gloria Estefan Greatest Hits CD.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
            I would put those pistons in my Honda Accord LX to make the front bounce up and down to my Gloria Estefan Greatest Hits CD.
            You know you could put a turbo charger, forged pistons and rods, straigth exhaust, 550cc injectors and a blow off valve and pull out 400hp out of that engine for less than 10k. But then you would kill any car outhere while listening to your Gloria estafan CDs.

Oh, and the're called air shocks....not pistons. Pistons are what drives the engine.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I am cold busted by showing my absolute ignorance of this cultural phenomena.

Well thank you Spec for educating me....I think I read in another thread that you are in the car business, no?

...and it would be Dr. Dre before Estafan anyway
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I would give it to the homeless.

Comment

Hell, some of the hookers might be homeless or on the virge of becoming so. Coke dealers have to pay rent to you know.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Spend it all on hookers and drugs, so I can start up a pimping business and thus repay my loans.
                    "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

I already have $10,000 in ready cash. So what would I do with it? nothing just keep investing like I already am.

Comment

Working...
                      X