Caption Michael Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Michael Moore

"WHERE'S THE SHORT BUS? I WANNA GO HOME! WHERE'S THE SHORT BUS? I WANNA GO HOME! WHERE'S THE SHORT BUS? I WANNA GO HOME! WHERE'S THE SHORT BUS? I WANNA GO HOME!"
    Attached Files
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Michael Moore, one day after he signed an endorsement deal with the Guinness brewing company

Comment

hic.....heyyyyy baby....I'm a pi.....pifff......feces.....what's your sign?
      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

yo check out the player watch dawg, I'm the biggest baller in this mother****ing house!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Er, I don't know if this is a mistranslation from the nether reaches of Suomi, or a cross-cultural misunderstanding, but what the hell is a short bus?
          Single decker?

Comment

Actually, I think the term's from America. It's what they use to transport retarded children.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Michael Moore, proudly showing off his Finnish ancestry.
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Actually, I think the term's from America. It's what they use to transport retarded children.

pretty much, yeah. also could be called "little yellow bus"
                -connorkimbro
                "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

"I hate it when pictures make me look like an idiot."
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Re: Caption Michael Moore

Come and get the autograph of a special Olympian!
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

SHAME ON YOU MICHAEL MOORE! SHAME ON YOU!
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

"Youuuu seeeeee..... I told you I could take more drugs than Rush Limber... Rush Limby.... Rush thingy"

Comment

Hey, it's Jabba the Hutt!
                          Last edited by General Ludd; November 28, 2003, 09:25.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                            By adults. Kids just call it the "Sped bus" or the "****** bus".

Sped = SPecial EDucation.

Comment

In Finland, they transport the special people by invalid taxis. Thus the infamous shareware game "Invataxi", most known for it's tagline "Tänään mennään kotiin... INNNVATAKKKSILLLA!" ("Today we go home... WITH AN INVALID TAXI!") - spoken heavily slurred.

Comment

Working...
                              X