Worst album covers ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst album covers ever

http://www.cenedella.com/stone/archives/000302.html - worst album covers ever

http://www.cenedella.com/stone/archives/000590.html - worster album covers ever

My clear favorite:

IT'S THE FEZ ALBUM!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

MY EYES!!!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

great site stefu

CSPA

Comment

"The Many Facets of Roger"
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

We can't forget this:

Or this

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Some interesting records in your collection. They say a lot about you
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I ADMIT NOTHING!

Comment

Just think: one of these albums may have been the music that inspired your mother to say "Yes."
                "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Satan is paralyzed... right.
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Did anyone follow some of the links on that site: Top 15 Rejected Album Titles,

“An informed patriotism is what we want. Are we doing a good enough job teaching our children what America is and what she represents in the long history of the world? She is a shining city upon a hill.” - Ronald Reagan ~Largest Substack on the Right~. Click to read American Ambition, a Substack publication with millions of subscribers.

Comment

Or The Top 16 Fatal Things to Say to Your Pregnant Wife?

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Funny stuff.

...and weird. Buddy of mine sent me that link yesterday...
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not for the timid, pretty gruesome and graphic.

The story behind it is, that a member of the band, Mayhem, called Dead committed suicide following a brief tour. Sometime later, his bandmate Euronymous discovered Dead's body and took the picture for the cover.

Some say that the pic is faked, but Dead did commit suicide and did so like is depicted in the photo, slit his wrists and shot himself in the head. His suicide note read "Excuse all the blood." One of the band members allegedly boiled and ate some of his brain as well before the cops were called. Silly Norwegian musicians.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"Silly"????

No, Kass, that's sick.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Zombies.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X