No announcement yet.

Los Angeles vs offensive hard disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's worse, they don't even have names!
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

As it should be. There's no need to name peasants, only to have them work for our benefit. All hail SCSI for showing us the true path!

If they have cable select IDE, then it's even worse - the black connector is the master, and the grey one the slave.

And all electricians know that wiring standards are racist. The black wires carry the current, and the white wire just sits on it's ass as the overseer. If there's no white wire, the black wires don't work, and if you need more voltage, you use more black wires, but you still only need one white wire.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

mtg is right! where the hell is the yellow wire? do we just not exist? at least occasionally there's a red wire.

i mean, hell, a political party gets representation (greens. bloody greens, of all parties), why don't we non-white/blacks get some?
        B♭3

Comment

A heard a bunch of former drives were planning to start a new PC in africa called PCLiberia.
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Would every drive be masters there?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@Azazel... critique of Utilitarianism coming up!
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                As it should be. There's no need to name peasants, only to have them work for our benefit. All hail SCSI for showing us the true path!

If they have cable select IDE, then it's even worse - the black connector is the master, and the grey one the slave.

And all electricians know that wiring standards are racist. The black wires carry the current, and the white wire just sits on it's ass as the overseer. If there's no white wire, the black wires don't work, and if you need more voltage, you use more black wires, but you still only need one white wire.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                  @Azazel... critique of Utilitarianism coming up!
                  take your best shot, punk.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Damn, I always miss all the fun...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Triggs
                      What's next? The male/female terminology for plugs and sockets?
                      that plug is obviously affirming superiority over that socket!
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

come on people doesn't california have more important things to worry about? news worthy things like Michael Jackson sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Triggs
                          What's next? The male/female terminology for plugs and sockets?
                          No, but you'll need permission to insert the male connector into the female receptor.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                            No, but you'll need permission to insert the male connector into the female receptor.
                            Which of course is just the polite thing to do

You would have thought there might be a few more pressing concerns for California? Isn't it one of the bankrupt states?(excuse my ignorance if this is not the case ).
                            [non intended threadjack- please ignore and carry on the fun!]
                            Maybe if this the kind of legal nonsense that is common in the USA, then no wonder it has many states that are struggling with their budgets?

you are crazy over that side of the atlantic
                            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Well you gotta remember this is the same county that tried to impose taxes on satellites that were in outer space.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

suck my connector.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X