Grandfather Twilight, little animals of the forest endorse Kucinich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandfather Twilight, little animals of the forest endorse Kucinich

Now someone's going to accuse me of having a Kucinich fixation again, but dammit, THE MAN IS A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. On his official campaign website, no less.

Creatures of Forest Sign on for Kucinich

Among the Trees, 7 pm--A sober mood here broke into a raucous celebration as creatures great and small followed the Bear's lead in signing a statement endorsing Dennis Kucinich for President in 2004.

"Pssst, spread the news. Tell a friend. Word of mouse!" said the mouse.
    WHAT
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

stefu, everything you post recently (everything i can remember anyway) has had to do with small cute cuddly animals. are you SURE you don't have some sort of furry fetish, and all this attention you give to it, pretending to be against it, is REALLY just trying to deny your own furry nature? just accept yourself for who you are, Stefu! Embrace your inner chipmunk!
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

NEVAR! I'LL FIGHT YOUR HYOOMAN INHIBITIONS TO TEH LAST LAWSUITE!

Though I guess everything would be better if they'd just let me yiff the otter.

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

kucinich? he's like the rev. moon of politics.
          B♭3

Comment

I notice a distinct lack of squirrel endorsement
            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Who he?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I think Kucinich could start a Raving Monster Loony Party here in the US .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

to compete with Larouches party, the Liberterrian Party, Perot's party, Nader's party, ect?

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Kuncinich really has gone off the deep end.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The best way to protect land and resources which works the majority of time is to privitize it.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                          The best way to protect land and resources which works the majority of time is to privitize it.
                          I can give you many, many examples to suggest otherwise. If Britain is to be used as an example, the best way to protect land is to hand it over to a state-supported charity with a clear environmental protection agenda.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Why is there overfishing? because nobody owns any property on the ocean, so if they dont fish in certain spots, others will, so everyone fishes like theres no tomorrow and thats why we have lost 90% of our stocks of fish

Why are rhinos and elephants going extinct? because its illegal to own them and then sell their meat/ ivory or sell it as a tourist attraction. Poachers have no chance against a privatly funded reserve.

Why are thousands of acres of land polluted each year by the federal government? because if any private individual owned it, they wouldnt allow anybody to dump waste onto it.

Why are our beaches littered with trash and used needles? because there isnt enough money to maintain them. Privitize it, and watch how they become clean and pristine.
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I don't think the US needs a Lord Sutch. We already have a Michael Jackson and a Governator.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X