Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video games are EVIL! The sims online has 8 million subscribers... and other "facts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video games are EVIL! The sims online has 8 million subscribers... and other "facts"

I love the 'facts' on this web site.....

Welcome to our Peptides store. Buy Peptides online, quality 98% purity, fast shipping, buy bulk Peptides. Analysis, and ES were small suppressed by concomitant testosterone administration while the increase wITH THE.

In other news, a group of scientists have also linked video games to rape, murder, the two world wars, the communist revolution, and impotence.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Who are the nutcases that made that website?
      Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 79821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081 2848111...
      Approximately.

Comment

Symptom: Poor school grades
        A typical report card by a troubled videogame player:
        Computer Education Excellent
        English Poor
        Mathematics Poor
        Science Poor
        Social Studies
        Poor
        Physical Education Poor
        This is why we should have a :rotfl: smiley.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I like how the website declares many things as "fact" and "proven" and yet has no sources for any of its claims...

Comment

Tripgot!
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Videogames have been proven to prevent the development of the proper social skills and interaction needed for a long happy and enjoyable life. Young gamers are prone to being burdened with depression and sadness all throughout their life
              That makes sense...

Health studies have found that even those casual gamers suffer from low self-esteem and self-pride compared to their athletic and more socially accepted peers in their same age group. Young gamers were found to be more likely to become lifetime gaming addicts and becoming social outcasts.

Symptom: Child spending numerous amount of time in their bedroom and at home
              This is a classic sign of a growing gaming addiction.
              Or he's doing drugs and masterbating!!!

Poor school grades
              Or, you kid is stupid!!!

Danger: Do videogames make people violent?
              Yes.
              Yeah, because before video games no one killed anyone.

Danger: Do videogames teach people how to kill?
              Yes.
              2 words: Boot Camp

What a crock of shiet
              Monkey!!!

Comment

IT'S A HOAX

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                  IT'S A HOAX
                  Sayeth an article written by a cynic.

Comment

"typical record card..."

You cannot beat the evidence.
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Its a hoax, people, the author admitted it. Its old hat.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Symptom: Poor school grades
                        Computer Education Excellent
                        English Poor
                        Mathematics Poor
                        Science Poor
                        Social Studies
                        Poor
                        Physical Education Poor
                        So what? Computer programmers get paid better than all the rest.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Yeah, because before video games no one killed anyone.

Sig material -- any takers??
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The Sims Online having 8 million subscribers may make me change my mind that video games aren't evil .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Sig material -- any takers??
                              Kinda stupid - before guns people killed. Before just about anything. The claim isnt that people didnt commit acts of violence its that they commit more than they otherwise would. Now im not commenting on that one way or the other, (its been discussed in other threads) but Japhers comment is simply not relevant.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
                              X