• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption the Photo...

new one:

ACK!
    Attached Files
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

You pester me one more time Mr. President on the current status of our operations, and I'm a-gonna SMACK you.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

"Gimme Five!"
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"Sig Heil" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
          "Sig Heil" ?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

And then I grabbed her breast like this.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And then the roller coaster went up like this.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Talk to the hand.

Comment

OH OH OHOHOH OH MR KOTTER!

Comment

Judo chop!

Comment

You're running through a forest. . .

Comment

"All we want is Poland for breathing room, and nothing else, we promise!"

Comment

"...the Royals' wave is all in the wrist, Mr. President...like so!"
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

"It's very simple. Once Jacques Chirac gets on the podium, you yell "Don't ever mess with a Texan" and give him a firm push in the back so he falls over."

Comment

"Now you try to poke me in the eyes."

or...

"Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk"
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X