Clear All

I want to. just not now.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

What?
      Want to what? How?
      Not very progressive...
      Any THOUGHT?
      Not to be an ass, but someone has to have an idea about something or another.
      Agent Subversion out

Comment

Chance of Sava's DL - 1 in 2
        Chance of duke's DL - 1 in 300
        Chance of Azazel's DL - 1 in 10

Chance of no DL - 1 in a Googol

Anyways, what is it you wish to talk about before Ming bans you and your creator?
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

You may have spotted that asking someone what they believe in is not always, or ever, the best way of finding this out. It is far better to build up your own assessment of them based on what they say and do. Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and sacrificed his own life to redeem the people of the world (even I'm not sure that this description is the catch-all I was hoping for), but that's the end of it. Christian is just a label and the many different churches, strengths of and modes of belief and worship all count as being Christian but are all totally different.
          I might describe myself as left-wing on the whole, but there are some, if not several, issues upon which I hold beliefs you would categorise as right-wing. Does this make me a right- or left-winger?
          Please give up on this thread and don't turn up like a philosophical Cookie Monster, expecting to be fed people's thoughts. Try reading the posts made here, on a whole range of issues, and then if there is something you wish to explore further then start an appropriate thread and see what responses you get.

d o'y out

Comment

Working...
          X