X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Monday . . . . .

do you know where your pet sloth is??
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Huh?
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You mean you don't have a pet sloth???

Comment

You could at least be a bit sporting about getting a thread closed by the mods. Keep hand feeding them and they'll lose their edge.

Anyway, since this thread is destined for deletion, I'm going to use this space to tell everyone how my day is going. I can feel myself hovering around the edges of an existentialist crisis yet I so don't want to go there cause I spent all saturday leafing through a book by Che Guevera, watching Toy Story, eating Jaffa Cakes, and watching friends get high. I'm such a student it's scary.

Also scary, watching a friend go totally whitey on hash brownies. Like major panic attack mode and all I could do was be there to calm her down and try and call her parents (while my own brain shut down). Yeah, the fun that is my life. I'm so totally heading down to the pub later to praise the gods of alcohol who, in their vengence, only induce vomiting and death. No annoying freakouts.

I bought The Magic of the Musicals the other day. Like how gay is that? I left it at a friends how so now I'm deprieved of the magic that is Chicago. Oooh, must go to work now. See ya guys!
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Re: It's Monday . . . . .

Originally posted by MrFun
          do you know where your pet sloth is??
          No, and my hamsters are missing, too. Give them back, Mr. Fun!

Comment

Apparently no one remembers that thread awhile ago, that was about pet sloths.

I thought buying a sloth for a pet would be all the rage, after that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild

Also scary, watching a friend go totally whitey on hash brownies. Like major panic attack mode and all I could do was be there to calm her down and try and call her parents

I bet it was a crave for attention.

No such thing can happen with weed only. I would have laughed at her first and then left her alone so that she would realize that nothing bad was going on.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

....you slither down the greasy pipe.... so far, so good, no one saw you...

hover over any freeway...

you will be like your dreams, tonight.

From a song with Monday in the lyrics. I couldn't think of a song with sloth in the lyrics (perhaps Ben knows a rousing sturdy spiritual that does) but possibly Frank Zappa or Leonard Cohen may have a tune or two with sloth in there somewhere.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  Apparently no one remembers that thread awhile ago, that was about pet sloths.

I thought buying a sloth for a pet would be all the rage, after that thread.
                  Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                    No such thing can happen with weed only. I would have laughed at her first and then left her alone so that she would realize that nothing bad was going on.
                    Actually the last time I did brownies was the last time I tried weed. I also 'freaked' 'cuz I was getting very ill and thought to myself, "how am I getting sick from marijuana?" And I came to the conclusion that because it was from an unknown source (unknown to me) it could have anything in it.

So now I don't do drugs, for the reason that they're illegal! But not because I could get arrested (that happened a couple o' times) but because I never could be sure what it contained.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

just another manic monday...
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Yeah, I needed something else to do this morning.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X