Worst job I ever had...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst job I ever had...

Wow, did we all do some nasty sh*ty jobs when we were aroung 16 years old....

For example, when I was 15, I worked in a tomato sauce plant.....sigh....In the summer, when its 35 C outside (105f for you americans ) and you work just right next to steaming hot 60 cubic feet boilers in which they cook the sauce, you wanna die. But....when the sauce is finally packaged in the freaking bottles you have to clean that whole sh*t up. And my job was to get in the freaking boilers and clean that crusty burnt sauce off with a water pressure hose with boiling water....I couldn't see ****!! Steam everywhere, sweating like a focking pig, cursing every ten seconds...When I was finished with that I had to clean the rest of the kitchen and it had to be spotless because federal inspectors could show up at any moment.

So to resume my day,

Handle 500 pounds of ingredients, meat, tomatos, spices and such for 1 hour. Shift sauce in pots when cooked for 3 hours and clean up for 4 hours...Oh, and I forgot, sweat like a pig for the whole freaking day and going into freazers to get the meat and vegetables. I litteraly had my outfit freeze solid on me because I was all wet.....

Sigh, I'm glad I dont have to do that no more.

And what was your worst job ever?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I had to work in a travel agency for 3 months because of the school that forced us to get a summer job in order to have some kind of fake "past working experience" diploma- of course the job was all about doing what the real workers didn't want to do, including cleaning the office cubicle-bathroom, cleaning shelves from dust and thousand-aged leaflet (can't believe I found a Lillehammer '94 travel guide), picking up dirt from the floor because they didn't have a brush, unloading all the crap a travel agency receives from every single damn adv promoter in Europe.. of course that was for FREE (working experience! you learn and you want money as well?) and moving around the place at August in a craphole with no air conditioning (wow! 40° degrees and your clothes are covered with your own sweat! you are learning!)
    Ended up covering with insults the owner of the agency (an amazing woman covered with cheap make-up that was really something worth a look when sweating) and the damn ***** of teacher that sent me doing that- at last me, the other slaves (some ended up living in a two-rooms apartment with other 7 guys and one bathroom for 100€ a month, while some girls were sexually harassed- and some others ended up paying by themselves their bosses to write them a fake working timetable ) and our whines forced the school to end the contract with the office organizing this farce, but everytime I think back then....
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Definitely TELEMARKETING! I used to call few hundred people a night some years ago. I sold crappy computer mags.. And one week, our target was farmers. I'm not ****ing kidding. 'I don't even have a computer' 'well it's good thing to get this magazine now, so you can get yourself updated at all times, learn about them, because you'll be getting them puters anyway at some point'. SURE YOU ARE!

Most people were not happy to hear me calling at night, and sometimes they said 'You just called me you bastard!' because the lists sometimes got mixed up too. Sometimes they said when I asked if this person was reachable 'he died 3 years ago' .. yeah thanks for the peeps updating these lists. And then you have to introduce yourself to that person and they really don't like it when you say you're just selling magazines. They don't like to get upset about it just to hear your selling magazines.. Those calls are just the worst.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

U.S. Navy

Comment

door to door sales painmtng address numbers on the crubside. 100 degrees out, middle of the day, and door after door being slammed in the face.

worst job ever
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Well, aout two years ago a read a story about the guy at zoo in southeast asia who's job was jacking off the animals in breeding programs for artificila insemination.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
            X