I wish I were home, playing Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I were home, playing Civ

. . . instead o working. What are you doing and what would you rather be doing?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

I'm at work...wishing I was home watching rugby.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I'm at work... not wishing anything. I'm fine here, I get bored at home. That's why I play Civ, but I even tire of that from time to time (usually when I get too drunk and lose)...
      Monkey!!!

Comment

i'm at home. i wish i was out spreading my seed.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
          Yes. That is the correct answer.

In other news, me and my roommates invested some money and got ourselves fast internet in the dorms on two computers. I'm amassing all my willpower to stop myself from visiting poly on regular weekdays.
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

congrats! you do. unfortunately, it's with goats.

oh, damn, this is the wrong thread, isn't it?

i'd rather be home right now sleeping, then.
            B♭3

Comment

it is not with goats, and you didn't see the picture that zyl had, did you?

Comment

i might've. although i found some of the "what's the point/why are you doing this" posts pretty funny.
                B♭3

Comment

I am at work....but I wish I was home, in my garage, playing on my car....

but of course, you all ready knew that...

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'm at Tamperee's Klubi (It means Club!), waiting for CMX, *the* best band of the Finnish scene at the moment (and that's a fact!) to start their gig about 2 hours from now. And drinking beer.

I wish I was at... at... err.

Ha ha!
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Che, you're such a lazy revolutionary -- how the hell are you going to set your diabolical plans into action by sitting on your arse, playing Civ??
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

admit it, stefu: you wish you were being held in Asher's loving arms...

Comment

i'm at work. i wish i were home, playing civ. or spreading my seed, don't know which is more important.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I'm at work wishing I was home drinking some beer or gin or whatever and playing Civ. Of course, even once I get home I'm going to have to do the "quality time" thing with the wife and kids, but then they all go to bed and I'm free once more.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Doing some research at school. Definitely wish I was having sex. I have to wait three more days. It's already been almost a month.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X