Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps this will lure him back.

People names Depp sexiest man
    Friday, November 21, 2003 Posted: 8:21 AM EST (1321 GMT)

NEW YORK (AP) -- People magazine has named Johnny Depp the "Sexiest Man Alive 2003," saying the actor, known for his "brooding eccentricities," has mellowed since becoming a father.

Depp, star of this year's "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," has two young children with his girlfriend, French actress and pop singer Vanessa Paradis.

"Because he arrived at his new, happy place without selling out, without becoming slick or packaged or politically correct, he is a hero to his fans and an idol to his young co-stars," People says in its December 1 issue.

The 40-year-old actor is known for hiding under layers of hats and blankets in his private life and behind oddball characters in his films, the magazine said. "But he is finally coming to terms with his own charisma ..."

Depp also has starred in "Edward Scissorhands," "What's Eating Gilbert Grape," "Sleepy Hollow" and "Chocolat." His upcoming movies include "J.M. Barrie's Neverland."

Also on People's list: CNN medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

People also picked its Top 10 sexiest men: Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, George Clooney, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Timberlake, Hugh Grant, Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Denzel Washington and Colin Farrell.
    "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Even I think Johnny Depp is good looking, and no I am not gay nor have I fallen victim to MrFun's antics.

Still, if anything will bring Boris back to the OT it would be a thread on how hot JD is.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Life does change guys-new responsibilities crop up.

True... but it is very difficult to know if anything bad has happened to one of our community. It could be something he has to do, but we do worry.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          Even I think Johnny Depp is good looking, and no I am not gay nor have I fallen victim to MrFun's antics.
          JD? Isn't that the ugly long haired guy who played that pirate in that new movie lately (Which I haven't seen... only the poster)

If he's the one I think he is, and I were him, then I wouldn't be happy about how I looks like...

... ok, I hate long-haired guys... and yes: I love short heired girls
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

How about bald girls?

and yes that's the guy
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Boris was here the other night and said that he was confining himself mainly to the C3C forum and that only to decide if he wanted to buy the game. Sounded as if he had grown rather busy of late.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm sorry, but Hugh Grant sexy? As sexy as constipation.

As sexy as damp sheets in winter in a boarding house in Skelmersdale.

As sexy as the prospect of a night of love with a 350 lb Russian shot putter named Ludmila who has just finished taking her testosterone booster shots and has a lovely moustache to show for it.

Hugh Grant is to sexy as uncontrollable farting is to romantic evenings.

And yes, Boris has been in the pulpit groupie thread and the crappy film thread.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

and no I am not gay nor have I fallen victim to MrFun's antics.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

How about bald girls?

and yes that's the guy

I said Short hair as in: There's still hair on her head
                    Not as in: Short or no hair

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I think the Gays have these secret meetings.
                      They all disappear at the same time, leaving one behind to cover for them and collect intelligence data.
                      MrFun is on duty this session.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Damn it -- ok, who was the one that spilled the beans this time?
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The first time I read that somehow I saw McFun.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                          X