Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something on the Daily Show reminded me of Apolyton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something on the Daily Show reminded me of Apolyton...

the other night there was a segment called Robert Corddrey in Watching TV. they showed a clip from some new tv show where two women (i think they said they are the daughters of Hilfiger or something and had quite a lot of money) were riding in a fancy limo. They talked slow (not speed-wise) and one of them said, "I don't understand how people can pay for clothes. Clothes should be free because don't you need clothes? It's a necessity."

just like some leftists on apolyton...
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

I don't think this one is going to last very long
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

can i do a post ante deletia here?
      B♭3

Comment

I agree. In Canada, the government should provide toques for all it's citizens.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Tax the rich and ponchofy the populace!
          Galoshes for all!

Comment

Re: Something on the Daily Show reminded me of Apolyton...

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            the other night there was a segment called Robert Corddrey in Watching TV. they showed a clip from some new tv show where two women (i think they said they are the daughters of Hilfiger or something and had quite a lot of money) were riding in a fancy limo. They talked slow (not speed-wise) and one of them said, "I don't understand how people can pay for clothes. Clothes should be free because don't you need clothes? It's a necessity."

just like some leftists on apolyton...

I saw the very same show last night - laughed my ass off.

And yes...I also thought of the leftists here on poly.

This just goes to show the childish, naive mindset of many leftists.
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

I think pudding should be supplied free.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Re: Something on the Daily Show reminded me of Apolyton...

Originally posted by Caligastia
                This just goes to show the childish, naive mindset of many leftists.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ming:

you know it's true... pampered people driving around in 'limos' saying (quite dumb-sounding) how clothes should be free...
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

and that's any more intelligent than having a replica of david that shoots champagne from his penis and a cake of a woman with sparklers for her nipples?

that's brought to you by rich rightists.
                    B♭3

Comment

mike tyson is a rightist?

Comment

how 'bout kenneth lay, late of enron?

tyson's just a retarded brute who's got a voice as high as michael jacksons and got hit by a right cross one too many times.
                        B♭3

Comment

Let them eat cake statements by the patronizing rich do not represent what the left may or may not think.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There's a line in a RR song, "If this is a free country, why does everything cost so much?"

Comment

Oh, I think that TV show has Paris Hilton and her friend living life on an Arkansas farm

Comment

Working...
                              X