• Show
Clear All

• FF 7 Movie

anyone know anything about this?

Jon Miller
    (yes I was a fan)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ye gods, i hope not. ff7 was tolerable. 8 was utter crap.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

10 was good

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

4 was good, as was 6.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

4 and 6 were very good, excellent even

7, 1, and 10 were all good

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

8 wasn't too great. 7 was pretty ok. 9 and 10 were awesome. i'm looking to buy x-2 as soon as possible
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

something called like advent's children.

don't think it's a movie just yet, squeenix kept saying they weren't sure how they were going to deliver it.
              B♭3

Comment

I've downloaded and seen the trailer of Advent Children. Yes, it's got Sephiroth. Hell, all the trailer had was Cloud going around duking it out with him.

To my knowledge Squeenix (hehe, love that one) were just mucking about, planning a possible sequel to FF7 for the PS2, and ended up only sketching cool FMVs, so they decided to make a film instead.

Sounds promising doesn't it...

Edit - go here, in the right sidebar under "Download", the first link. There is a .torrent but it's in all likelihood dead. It might try to stream it, but use your browser's "Save as" function on the word "tutaj" and just close the popup.
                Last edited by Kassiopeia; November 21, 2003, 07:37.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

incidentally, the firing squad as hires pics up about ffxii...
                  B♭3

Comment

gamespy also has a preview.
                    B♭3

Comment

Have 8, 9, and 10 been ported to the PC?
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

8 has, by Square Electronic Arts, rather than Eidos.

after the disappointing sales on pc for 7 and 8, 9 was not.

10 required enough different hardware that they didn't even bother.
                        B♭3

Comment

/me shrugs.

I wasn't fond of VII either so I'm not too displeased that VII-2 will be a movie as opposed to a game.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Why did you make two threads on the same thing, Jon? I closed the other one for you.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

probably a dp, it's happened before.

it wasn't that 7 and 8 didn't have popularity. (well, for 8 it's debatable)

it's that everybody who was going to get it pretty much got it on the psx. this happens when there's like a year or two delay between the ports, and if the ports don't look too good.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X