No announcement yet.

Why racial diversity is important...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, i'm called charlie. along with gook, slant, zipperhead, chink, jap, and slope.

oh, and mongoloid, but that's only bad because of its alternate definition.
    B♭3

Comment

Mr. Charlie, honkey, cracker, and snow are all terms Black folks have used for white folks.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
        but... in the whole issue of diversity, what i was saying is overlooked.
        LIAR!

so racial diversity is crucial but not for the betterment of whites. quite the opposite.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Q Cubed:

chink is still used... people even refer to asian-owned businesses as the chinks. the laundrymat and the chinese store are chinks.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

AS signature:

Why am I here right now?
            Cause my boy on the 23 licking a blunt closed /// Cause my man spitting to himself on G-town Ave /// Cause my dog got a hand on his .38 as he walks down Susque /// Cause my brother pushing a pillow in South /// Cause my duke running from the cops down Broad /// Cause my holmes working late at McDonald's

And you start a thread like this one.....

How can we take you seriously....

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Why racial diversity is important...

Originally posted by Albert Speer
              ...but in the opposite way everyone thinks... minorities need to be around more white people. plain and simple.
              So what is your solution? Who are you saying needs to make more efforts to come together? I thought that there are plenty of opportunities for city kids to get out to the suburbs and see a different side of life. There's a ranch in Montgomery county where innercity kids can get out into the country and ride horses, hike, etc. Groups run trips out there and summer camps, etc. What about PAL and YMCA? Don't they promote diversity?

Comment

Q Cubed:

chink is still used... people even refer to asian-owned businesses as the chinks. the laundrymat and the chinese store are chinks.

oh, i know it's still used, i've been called it before, even though i'm not chinese.

and if you do call asian-owned business stores like that, don't ever ***** about asians being racist right back at you. you get what you give.
                B♭3

Comment

What is needed is widespread recognition that 'racial'/genetic diferences are infintessimal compared to ethnic/culltural ones.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I support forced mating.

Of course it's easy to say that when you haven't mated in quite a long time

Comment

Working...
                    X