Sabotage!! :doitnow!:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabotage!! :doitnow!:

I had an apple when I woke up this morning, it was bitter. I had oatmeal for breakfast it tasted and felt like soggy cardboard. And now my cup of tea is bland, its not strong enough and the usualy 2 teaspoons of sugar isn't nearly enough to sweeten it.

Could this be the beginning of a bad day?

It could be the end of a great night
    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
    --George Bernard Shaw
    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
    --Woody Allen

Comment

Sounds like it. My condolences.
      In other news, your girlfriend/wife is sleeping with another man
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

And, you've just been made redundant!
        B♭3

Comment

And, you now live in Alaska!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And, youve just found out your avatar is a man!
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

wait. he does live in alaska.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

And you will find out later today, that Alf is not real -- he's a PUPPET!!!
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

We're all puppets

I hear we're giving Alaska back to the Ruskies, due to lack of mainland interest.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Nope -- we're giving Alaska back to the seals after we give them material compensation for their ancestors, who were slaughtered in the fur trade by those nasty Russians in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

actually so far today has been one of the best days Ive had in a long long time. Guess I can take food tasting like **** if it means I laugh my ass off in every class.

Comment

well I almost got stuck while I was squating. I was doing the normal weight I do but I had got done doing leg press about two excercises ago, so my legs give out and I drop to my ass practicaly and the kid who was spotting me had never even done squats before. Luckily Im small so the weights gave just enough clearance for me to slip under

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                          well I almost got stuck while I was squating.
                          **snicker**
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

That means you will turn gay
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

****ing nerds

Comment

Working...
                              X