Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet! My school's web site has a forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet! My school's web site has a forum!

but its broked

quick tell me what this means so I can go into school today and yell at the person in charge of the web site and sound smart!

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'Session'

/alumni/default.asp, line 56

Comment

It means that they're now not accredited.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

plenty of schools do. uchicago has one somewhere, but you need to be authenticated by squid to access it.
        B♭3

Comment

high school....

Comment

Quit your crying.
            Here. Go look at mine instead.
            Play like you belong.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

i know. still, it's fun to point it out.
              B♭3

Comment

sloww, the flash intro to that site looks like it has a subliminal french flag in it...
                B♭3

Comment

Comment

its not subliminal, its there. That school smacks of Frenchness

Comment

You're just jealous because they're able to keep their **** straight.

Comment

Has HARDMAN visited yet?
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

werent you the one wanting to be weaned off the teat of geekdom?
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The web site of the high school I went to has been going downhill ever since I graduated...
                            Start your new business venture with a great domain name. A trusted source for domains since 2005.
                            Pi = 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 79821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081 2848111...
                            Approximately.

Comment

Working...
                            X