Sleeping disorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping disorders

I've noticed that I've been having these for.. lets say maybe half year now. Or this is when I first really noticed them.

It seems like I'm really tense without noticing it until my muscles gets tired. Then I notice 'wow, I was not very relaxed!'. The other thing is, I noticed that I put my teeth together quite hard at times. Like little babies do, when they do that thing with their teeth for at certain period. It seems like I do taht sometimes. I notice it when my jaw is tired.

Then, the other night I woke up because I missed few breaths it seems. Like coming to surface from diving. Real hard breath in. I guess I stopped breathign for a while. What's that about?

Also I have more and more a real dog sleep. Keep waking up every hour once, thinking it's morning already.
    Also, sometimes I hear it 100% when I start breathing like I do when I sleep. Sometimes I even hear myself snoring a bit. I have my eyes closed, but I'm semi wake.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I tend to wake up in a state like this. Dont ask me why...
    Attached Files
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Pekka your latest topics show that you have lot of troubles to deal with, or are you just an attention whore

Look who said that, the one that made his own birthday thread

About this thread, I think you should talk about it to your dentist, as doing that in the long period will deteriorate your teeth- I'd talk to a doctor about that "missing breath", I had a similar problem a cpl years ago and it seems it wasn't a narcolepsy warning (oh my, thanks) but just stress coming out- if you do have a stressful life, of course
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

No, I don't really have lots of troubles to deal with. Actually I have very little troubles, comparing to average people. I'm just loud about them!

Hey, I made my own b-day thread too. Attention whore? I'd be lying if I tried to deny. So I'm just not going to answer that, m'kay?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Actually, it might have something to do with me stopping regular work out. Maybe I have too much energy, and this is why I keep waking up, and am tensed.

About the stop breathing, this is rare, I think I've noticed it happening only twice in this 6 months. Am I making a big deal about something small again? Aagh.. but I do sleep like a dog though. But that could be explained with that extra energy. That makes me tired when I wake up naturally. I should start daily work outs again and see what happens... maybe I also stress too much about getting good grades. I will start changing both of these starting from now. Tomorrow, I'll go to class with my balls hanging out. Talk about being relaxed.
          In da butt.

Comment

Masterbation before yu go to sleep cures everything.

Do it daily!...or it might not work.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

yes working out helps,

and Ollie's picture comes in handy here. If you take care of "that", it may help you sleep

Comment

Somehow I was naive enough to think that it was the feet of the duck under the blanket. I stand corrected.

Also I might be lacking some vitamines.. I've been eating badly and one-dimensionally.. but I can't afford crap.. I should get a job.
                In da butt.

Comment

SHOW YOUR TITS!! SHOW YOUR TITS!!

Oh, and get more exercise and fresh air - it'll help you get more sleep.
                  -30-

Comment

If one shows his tits he can get sleepy?

Comment

Tits? What the ... Just because I haven't worked out for 2 months doesn't make me have manboobs . I'm still steel of hardness and make no mistake about it!

But isn't it fun.. 'Ohhhhhh, Pekka has some sleeping disorders.. oohh.. look five minutes later he sees the answer.. I do feel sorry for this poor fellow though'

'No way! Someone confronted you and called you bad names and you didn't kill him right there right then? oh man you have it bad!'

'You didn't have it your way? Boohoo.. I really want to help you though, because you're such a special kind of guy!'

Oh man... when did I come this attention whoring primadonna with no real problems? I go smash myself to the sink (don't want to clean it up afterwards).
                      In da butt.

Comment

This is the theater of the paradox. Great!

Comment

Well, if he's gay, then boobies are extremely uninteresting
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: Sleeping disorders

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Then, the other night I woke up because I missed few breaths it seems. Like coming to surface from diving. Real hard breath in. I guess I stopped breathign for a while....Sometimes I even hear myself snoring a bit. I have my eyes closed, but I'm semi wake.
                            As long as you're not at-whoring again, you should see a sleep doctor. You could have sleep apnea (which really sucks, btw).
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

sleep apnea
                              That's what I thought.

I have a mouth gaurd for grinding of my teeth. I haven't done it though, since I switched jobs about 3 years ago though.

Most of it is probably due to stress. Working out, masterbating, etc.. can help.

When I worked nights I had a hard time sleeping because of the light and noise of the day. I got a white noise machine, and that helped. I eventually got use to it being light when I slept.

You need to learn to relax, and that can be tough when you are always busy. If you can find normal means to relieve stress talk to your doctor about sleeping aids.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X