Do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you...

...clean your vacuum-cleaner each time you've used it, or do you let the dust and dirt settle in?

I'm talking about the piece of equipment (often in plastic) at the end of the metal tube, which sucks up all the dust and dirt. It easily gets filthy and there are two kinds of people in the world: those who clean it each time, and those who don't. Which type are you?

Furthermore, do you do a high five with yourself after having cleaned it?

Carolus

You're supposed to do maintenance on them?
    That explains a lot.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My mom is the one who vacuums in our house, so I never clean it.

*High five!*

Comment

vac-uuuun cleeeee-neeeer?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Often more than one time. But only if it needs it.

Oh, and believe me, I am not a cleaning freak!
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

It wouldn't really be worth my time to clean it. If it breaks from dust accumulating in it, well, there goes $5. :shrug:
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I dont clean a vaccum cleaner....I clean the air filter though...but only when it needs to be done.

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'll have to ask Mrs Jamski *shrugz*

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I would if I did all the vacumming. As it is, there's already about a yard of dog hair and assorted garbage all tangled up on the brush head so I just stay clear of it.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                    I would if I did all the vacumming. As it is, there's already about a yard of dog hair and assorted garbage all tangled up on the brush head so I just stay clear of it.
                    Seems like you have a nice home there Osweld.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Dog hair is the worse. Luckily I have mostly hardwood floors. Therefor I swifter all the hair up before I vacuum.

Then I use a floormate to mop

Cleaning of the equipment? My vacuum shuts off automatically when it gets clogged. When it does so you can't restart it for 30 minutes, and after you have cleaned it.

So, like a procastinator I never clean it until it tells me to. Also, I get to put off vacuuming for another half-hour!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I ****ed up my vacuum cleaner by not chaning the bag in time. I vacuum up all the dog hair (I'm too lazy to pick it up). But that fills the bag up quickly- my dog sheds a lot.

Well anyways, the dirt and hair backed up the way up into the impeller. And I ****ed up the impeller blade. My vacuum cleaner still works, but it is noisy as hell, and vibrates like crazy. It's not as effective as before either.

Comment

I don't have a vaccuum cleaner

I think one of my roommates do though

Jonb Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No way! Clean it when it stops working!
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

and change the bag when it stops working. that is my motto

Comment

Working...
                              X