school spirt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school spirt...

in reference to the Baylor vs. OU game this last saturday!!
    Attached Files
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Takes more than that to make me spirt.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

wow, apparently i can't type
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

i can't believe you guys don't find this funny

Comment

Damn you Laz, got here before I did.

I think school spirit is pathetic. Never did get it. But I'm an apathetic social reject, so what do you expect.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

"Do better than the Aggies" ??

Geez, never heard of giving yourself high goals?

Comment

Working...
            X