This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS XXV too stupid to know I won

Well folks sorry about the delay but I had a sick little son ( but he's fine now) so I hardly was online at all- So with no further delay. . . . .

The rules are: everyone submits an answer to each question. You receive a number of point for each question equal to the number of people who gave the answer you did (so if you were the only person to give a certain answer, you would get one point). The person with the most points wins.

PM me your answers

1. Name the first apolytoner, other than a moderator that pops into your head.

2. What body part or feature do you notice first on a person that you find attractive?

3. Name an actress that you really hate to watch.

4. name the country you believe will win the next World Cup ( soccer/ football )

5. Name your favorite character from Star Trek TNG

6. Name an European country you would like to visit .

7. Who was Horatio Hornblower ?

8. Pick a number from one to ten.

9 What time do you usually go to bed?

Remember you are picking the answer that you believe will be most popular. Please PM me with your answers. This will remain open until 6pm EST on Friday Nov21-- I will come online shortly after that to tabulate the answers and inform everyone of the winners. I will check in at least once a day to check PMs and list the responses received
    Last edited by Flubber; November 17, 2003, 14:16.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

one response so far

kass
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Annexed.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Warum ist es dieses, wenn ein deutscher Kerl über jüdische Leute
        spricht, die es schlecht scheint?

Comment

5 responses

kass
          wernuzuma III
          St Leo
          Space05us
          Bosko

keep them coming

Comment

Bosko
            you have incured the rath of a thousand ninja squirrels, may allah have mercy on your soul and the maggots find your body soon!

Comment

6 responses

kass
              WernAzumaIII
              St Leo
              Space05us
              Boshko
              Comrade tassadar
              Last edited by Flubber; November 18, 2003, 20:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

you have incured the rath of a thousand ninja squirrels, may allah have mercy on your soul and the maggots find your body soon!
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

bumpage

Comment

Flabba: it's WernAzuma, but never mind, after all you won the last contest.
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                      Flabba: it's WernAzuma, but never mind, after all you won the last contest.
                      Sorry-- I read them fast and typed what I remembered--
                      No new entries today--

Comment

time for the daily bump and grind

Comment

Maybe I'll win this one if no one responds.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Boop!
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

New entries

self biased
                              Uncle Sparky
                              straybow

Contest closes in less than a day and a half so enter now. fabulous prizes can be yours LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X