No announcement yet.

I just bought a bottle of Thai Red Bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatch yourself with pseudoephedrine, it will skyrocket your blood pressure if you take too much

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't worry, I've drank one of those few years ago. They're perfectly ok. My friend usually 'orders' a pack of those when someone goes to Thailand. Yes, his relatives do that a lot. It's pretty good. We usually do 'the bucket'. It means, put THAT EXACT red bull (not the ones in stores) and whiskey. I'm not sure how much each. Pour them in a small bucket. Everyone gets a straw, and at the same time starts sucking that wonderdrink. You are not supposed to let go before the bucket is empty.
      Everyone just sucks hard for like 30 seconds and it should be empty if you put 0.5 or 0.7 whiskey. Remember, there should be maybe 5 of you doing this. Otherwise it's too much. It's a good one, guaranteed to make the night great!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And it's nothing very strong. It's just normal red bull^2
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That sounds like a really nice coctail Pekka! I'm gonna have to try that sometime with friends of course. Too bad the thai red bull is so expensive in here. Bough my own across the finish academy buulding, near kurvi, sörkkä.

Anyway once I got home a strange thing happend. I suddenly felt really tired and went out for a half an hour nap. I saw a dream where my mom was doing something at work and said "I'm gonna call lauri about this now". As I saw her picking up the phone and starting to make the call, I woke up and my phone was ringing, I answered and it was my mom.

So does the red bull not only increase endurance and general good feeling but also give somekind of telepathic powers to anyone who drinks it? Have you been able to communicate with your friends telepathicly after your coctail Pekka?
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            Another Apolytoner who will never be the same person ever again . . . . . .

sigh
            Oh dont worry, I'm the same jackass as always.
            Anyway thanks for caring, love you too

- Paul Valery

Comment

DP

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                whatch yourself with pseudoephedrine, it will skyrocket your blood pressure if you take too much

Jon Miller
                From now on I will try to keep my blood pressure low by eating peanuts and drinking alchohol.

(Pekka I want to see you do that mix,since your recipe made no sence to me due to my bad anglais. You like put it into a saavi and then just pistätte saavin kiertämään? Or what?)

- Paul Valery

Comment

Nah.. I noticed nothing special. It is, after all just Red Bull . And whiskey!

No, you put it in a small ämpäri (small!) and get the suhde correctly, because it's easy to screw up and it tastes bad after that. Sitten otatte kaikki pillit, ja alotatte imemään samaan aikaan niin helkutisti että posket on lommollaan niin kauan, että astia/ämpäri on tyhjä. En muista suhdetta viskin ja red bullin suhteen, sorry .
                  In da butt.

Comment

ok pekka now I got it. I guess we just have to "experiment"

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                    X