Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payback: England 2 - Denmark 3

To bad it was only a friendly

And off course, I would much rather the situation was reverse, with Denmark winning last year's World Cup secpnd round match, and England winning today's friendly.

But it still feels good, though

Asmodean
    Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

We dont care, we won the rugby
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

We roolz.

Comment

Four goals in the first thirty minutes is always something. Too bad the excitement wore a bit off after that. In the beginning, I really thought the Danes were going to get their asses kicked.

On another note, oh, how I'd love to see Latvia make it

Comment

From the Danelaw to this soccer match, Denmark has always had the edge over England.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Monk

On another note, oh, how I'd love to see Latvia make it
            I'm afraid Copenhagen, including but not limited to Brønshøj, would turn into a war zone if Turkey misses out.

But then again, it will turn into an even bigger war zone if they don't.

Comment

Shi,

Generally speaking, you're correct. But I think you need to look up the Battle of Copenhagen, 1801

Comment

I'm afraid Copenhagen, including but not limited to Brønshøj, would turn into a war zone if Turkey misses out.

Your political incorrectness knows no limits! But it's not that far out, actually. It was quite a scary sight when Galatasaray (was it) played FCK this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

But then again, it will turn into an even bigger war zone if they don't.
                  But perhaps with slightly less destruction. I'd hate to live in any area with a large Turkish population, if they lose this one

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

The Arsenal vs. Galatasaray final here a couple of years back was no walk in the park for the police either. Only a miracle prevented fatalities that night.

But you're right, I don't deal in political correctness. It's quite over-rated you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean

I'd hate to live in any area with a large Turkish population, if they lose this one

Asmodean
                      I hear Anholt is nice this time of year.

Comment

Brønshøj-Husum in general isn't as bad as the reputation goes, even if you live in a huge concrete building with a lot of social cases. Now, Tingbjerg or Albertslund, that might be a problem

Comment

If you want to keep up being politically incorrect, replace "social cases" with "losers" to provide the clear view of the situation. But unlike the last place I lived, I haven't found any corpses in this building.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

I hear Anholt is nice this time of year.

Asmodean

Comment

Working...
                            X