Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skittles...

... I wish I had some right now.

What confectionary delight that you haven't had in a long time would you like to be eating right now?
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

I have some

although I don't paticularly like them. Too hard to chew. Sometimes if I put a huge handful in my mouth, I can't even chew them

Comment

You wanna share some? It's only an 8 hour drive north-northwest through Nevada...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I like chips.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Gummi worms.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

starchild you misspelled bears

Comment

He likes 'em long, thin and floppy...

I would love to have some peppermint lifesavers right about now.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Liquorice Allsorts. White chocolate mice.

Comment

Jelly beans
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Chocolate dipped potato chips.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

A Marathon bar. But I don't think they make them anymore.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                        You wanna share some? It's only an 8 hour drive north-northwest through Nevada...
                        It takes me closer to 10 hours. I don't drive that fast.

Comment

You know those sugar-dusted fruit-flavored candies that look like slices of citrus fruit? The ones they sell at mall candy stores? Those. Mmmmmmmmm.
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I just put a whole bag of skittles in my mouth. Actually they weren't too hard to chew. I guess sometimes they get stale or something. These are the fun sized bags btw. So they aren't that big. Just left over halloween candy.

Talk about a sugar explosion. Whew!

Comment

I'm with UR - Jelly Beans!
                              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                              X