X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the coolest case mod ever...

Check it out...the Y2K bug

impressive...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

That' is deinfately awesome, but I've seen better.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You can f**k off I you think I am having a computer like that in the house
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

if you have seen better, post a link!
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Tom's Hardware helps you buy the best hardware and build the best PC to play, create and work..

Tom's Hardware helps you buy the best hardware and build the best PC to play, create and work..

They don't have the coolest ones up there, though.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

those are just regular cases with stuff added on though. He build the y2k bug from scratch!!!

Comment

Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Almost as bad as all the car freaks around here... I saw a pickup truck with an airfoil on the back tonight.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

how the heck does that work? Is the bed still usable?
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                    how the heck does that work? Is the bed still usable?
                    It was attached to the bed cover (a metal one). The whole pick up was dressed up like a sports car with rounded edges, ect.. and it was painted a shiny yellow. The only thing it was missing was the neon lights on the bottom. I guess that's what you get when you mix car nuts with a northern-ontario mining town.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                    X