Butter or Margerine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about the butter
    I like butter too, I cant stand the taste, or should I say lack of taste of margarine. I could care less which is healthier, Im young still.

Comment

I don't eat much, but margarine. I've had around 250g of the stuff in about two months - it's likely to go off before I finish it. I use Olivio.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Our margarine has taste. But I prefer butter. I like the fact that it's more solid.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
          I don't eat much, but margarine. I've had around 250g of the stuff in about two months - it's likely to go off before I finish it. I use Olivio.

marjirin

I know I misspelled it in the thread title, but its kinda too late to go back and fix it

Comment

you guys at 'Poly are like the E-mail foward experts, did you just google it or did you already know about that?
            Nah, just searched for "margarine butter" at http://www.snopes.com - great site.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Margarine all the way. Tastes better, spreads easier.

I'm 18 -- Damn the arteries, full speed ahead!
              Talent Optional

Comment

The first post sounds a good enough excuse to me.

I prefer butter on anything where I want the taste of it, but everything in moderation, remember
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC...This

fact alone was enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and

anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added,

changing the molecular structure of the substance).
                  This makes the whole thing seem like bull****. So? Water, something used to fight fire, is made of hydrogen (an extremely flammable substance) and oxygen (an extremely flammable substance). Does that mean water is flammable?
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

The issue aboiut hydorgenated fats is the molecular shape primeraly, IIRC, and this is very important, in molecular terms.

I like no substitues..non-dairy creamer? Heck no, Cream!
                    Diet Soda? Hell no, regular
                    Light Beer? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Soy items in the shape of meat? Nope
                    Margerine? Nope, BUTTER.

If you don;t want the original, then move on, you fakers!
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld

Tasteless crap.

Becel is where it's at.
                      What-ever...

It was a reference to an old TV advertising campaign, for those old enough to remember...
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Buy Smart Balance.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I stopped eating margarine a couple years ago, basically because of what first says. Oh and what Gepep wrote
                          Same thing goes for ice-cream: it's made with cream !! not low fat milk or water, dammit!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                          X