Architect and Engineer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Architect and Engineer

Page 1 of new comic. Next page tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

This is a real great debate. I think that architects/town planners, and civil/city engineers, fit each other perfectly, like a hand to a glove. there is no need to choose.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Where's the debate? They serve completely different functions.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I never did find out what happend in that "Magic to the Masses"
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            Where's the debate? They serve completely different functions.
            completely different is way too harsh.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Architects don't do any math - they don't know how anyway

Architects are the same as designers, they just create a concept, a look, or a form. Engineers acutalise that thing.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That's true. But they're dealing with exactly the same thing: the creation of cities and buildings.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yes but cant we look it as; Phase 1 Architect designs, Phase 2 Engineer makes it happen. So theyre just diffrent phases of the work
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Don't Architechts have to know a bit about engineering
                    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

'a bit' is right, IIRC.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Architects get to make things pretty though
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

page 2
                          Attached Files

Comment

all I see is two engineers.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

---

Comment

Working...
                              X