Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to ...

ME!!!!

Today I am 41 years young and still going strong!

happy birthday, geezer.

here's a gift:

http://store.yahoo.com/randalls/gz3682515.html (hard to find it online... saw it at the market, and apparently it's the same as the britisher's old git.)

B♭3

Comment

Happy Birthday!

I was going to post a pic of a tube of another substance, however.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hey there -- happy, fabulous birthday, Wittlich!!

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Congrats Wittlich..

remember to get wasted.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Happy birthday!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

WooHoo !!!!!

Have a big one tonight!!!Dude!!!!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

/me has a drink for you!
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I meant to post a thread but was on the run all day.
                  Happy Birthday, oh rascally one.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks for all of your heart-felt Salutations!

Ok, I admit it - I didn't want my birthday-day to pass by without any kind of recognition - so yes, I guess you could call me an "attention whore." ... But I believe I'm not the only one here who can fit that billing!
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

[Offensive content removed - UR]
                      Last edited by Urban Ranger; November 13, 2003, 23:19.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy B-Day!!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Happy Birthday, oh old one.
                          "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                          "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Happy birthday old boy, and stronger than ever, too
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                              Happy Birthday!

I was going to post a pic of a tube of another substance, however.
                              Don't get me mixed up in your perversions.

Happy Birthday Wittlich!

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X