now why is it...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now why is it...?

i was recently looking through a centerfold collection from playboy tonight, and i realized that i was finding the women from the earlier years more attractive. anything from breast implants on just didn't seem to quite have the zing. now, why is that?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I favor more natural myself

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

with clothes I probably favor more 'fixed'

without, natural most deffinitely

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

eh. i'm all for 'grooming' shall we say, but surgery? humans are a sum of their flaws if we are anything. our flaws are what makes us beautiful.

Comment

and the women seem less real and more painted. Too much airbrushing imho.

Comment

now, or then, diss?

Comment

now, althouh magazines have always airbrushed, but it seems worse now.

And not just for playboy.

Even postcards. They don't even look real anymore. It looks like some cartoon. Postcards are horrible.

But even magazines you see on the storeshelves are bad. No wonder women have a bad self image.

It's always funny when you see these women in real life. They never look that good.

Comment

indeed. although airbrushing in playboy is about the same as it was back in the day, as it is now. the only thing that's different is the technology.

Comment

i agree, natural is beautiful. my gf used to not wear makeup at all, but she's started to, and i'm not exactly overjoyed by that...
                  B♭3

Comment

Yeah, girls should be more natural

Some girls almost double their weight after finished putting on make-up
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

now, it all depends... i like the gothic look and all, but usually these girls have sort of a natural look to them... for as much of the body modification that comes with it... hrmph. i just proved myself a big hippocrite didn't i.

let's see. i
                      like girls with tattoos and peircings in odd places, but i don't like girls with fake breasts or noses.

yup. i'm a hippocrite.

Comment

hippo- means nose.

sorry, unintentional pun.
                        B♭3

Comment

hey. i'm on a day and a half with no sleep. gimme a break.

Comment

Natural is beautiful. Nothing is more beautiful than your girl when she wakes up in the morning, specially when she's in a mood for play...
                            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
                            George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                            X