No announcement yet.

Jessica Lynch's new hero--Larry Flynt?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, has anyone seen that Paris Hilton sex video?

I think I'll look for it.

Comment

She's been discharged from the Army as Alva mentioned, due to her severe injuries. She still is on crutches, and god only knows how severe her brain injuries were. I wish her the best, and hope she sinks into a happy obscurity, but I'm not holding my breath.
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

**** her

If she were really caring, she would share some of that money with the other guy's family who died while killing several Iraqis. He's the real hero.

Comment

hey I caught that Paris Hilton sex video. The quality sucks ass. She has another one I here.

She is one world class slut. Sluts are great.

Comment

And aren't military folk supposed to have short hair?

not only are there different standards for men and women (obviously) but in civilian clothes, women can wear their hair any way they want. so can guys to, actually, it's just hard to grow out long hair really fast just cause you put on civvies.
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

but I suppose you could wear a wig

But women only have to have their hair "up" when in uniform.

In the navy their hair has to be above the collar of their shirt. That is their only requirement that I can think of.

There might be some requirement that the hear can't be colored or have some weird style as well.

For a while the military didn't allow cornrows for men. I think they may have changed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                Honestly, why would anyone want to see her naked?
                Actually, I've changed my mind. Saw her on Letterman the other day, and her thick pullover could not hide that nature has been generous to her ( o Y o )
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

yes she looked decent in those pre-Iraq war pictures with Lori Pestiewa.

Spending that much time in a bed will cause weight gain. She still needs to lose that double chin.

Comment

Working...
                  X