X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know these people?

1. people who have purchased a segway
    2. people who have purchased an ngage

just curious. both seem to have been hyped and then vanished...
    B♭3

Just like Vanila Ice.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If you get a Segway, be careful. When the batteries get low, those gyroscopes tend to, well, just ask President Bush.
      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

side note:
        iirc, rotary engines are also occationally called wa.nkel engines, right?

anyway...
        i was remembering nokia's ngage was supposed to come out q4 2003, but hadn't heard anything about it so i didn't think it was out yet.

turns out it was released last month.
        B♭3

Comment

Yea, they are sometimes called that. It is after the germain scientist that invented it. Dr. Wa nkel. But that name really only survive in the aviation side of the rotary were they use it alot on planes. On Mazdas they are refered really as rotaries or by their names, 1.3b, 20b and so on...except for the RX8 where it is called the Renesis.

Just a bit of history on rotory engines.

Now, enough of thread jacking.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

please tell me that's not how you're actually supposed to use the phone aspect of it...

(has annoying background music. kill it at the way bottom.)
            B♭3

Comment

Gatekeeper -- Bush fell off because neither he nor his aides ever turned the Segway *on*.

I see Segways from time to time around Boulder.
              the good reverend

Comment

so you've actually seen segways in action? strange, you'd think in a city like atlanta i'd've run into one sooner or later.

the closest i've ever been to a segway was either watching it on frasier or browsing it on the inet.

i have yet to see anyone with that ngage phone, though.

having to hold the phone like that to use it... man, it looks retarded.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by rev
                  Gatekeeper -- Bush fell off because neither he nor his aides ever turned the Segway *on*.
                  Really? Wow. Hmm. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or simply grin goofily. Didn't he also accidentally drop his dog or something?

Poor Fido.

Gatekeeper
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

what is ngage?

Comment

hand held video game consol

I have started seeing it in stores

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

having to hold the phone like that to use it... man, it looks retarded.
                        retarded!!?? You communist pig! you just want to destroy capitalism! You want to destroy everything, you criminal!!

Does this look retarded to you?
                        Last edited by laurentius; November 12, 2003, 05:23.
                        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

my apologies. i did not mean to slur mentally challenged people in such a cruel manner.

rather, holding the phone like that looks positively finnish.

B♭3

Comment

the ngage is supposed to be a phone too??

Comment

Working...
                            X