• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Someone did a legend of the red dragon remake! ONLINE! :D

Link to the remake!

YEYYY!!

And there was much rejoicing!

If you never played legend of the red dragon 1 or 2 they are 2 VERY timeless "old school" games that are TREMENDOUSLY fun, even with their simple graphics-I played them for the first time 3 years ago and still had enormeous fun. It is technically a mud, but NOTHING like most other muds-as this is fun(I have muds but I love this)-try it out!

How can we play?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Go, take 2 seconds to register/make a character(you dont need an email but I'd reccomend you put it) and start playing-its very user friendly.

Comment

MightyE takes your Fists and promptly puts a price on it, setting it out for display with the rest of his weapons.

In return, he hands you a shiny new Rusty Dagger which you swoosh around the room, nearly taking off MightyE's head, which he deftly ducks; you're not the first person to exuberantly try out a new weapon.
        I wonder how I'm going my shiny new rusty dagger with no fists
        ku eshte shpata eshte feja
        Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

Take it with a grain of salt, it has a humerous edge.

Comment

I tried it but I got this after a while when fighting in the forest...

Parse error: parse error in /var/www/alex/logd/common.php on line 627

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getsetting() in /var/www/alex/logd/forest.php on line 3
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Did it dissapear if you tried to reload the page???

Comment

Cool deal.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never heard of it.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I play this and Falcon's Eye at BBS'.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Seems okay I guess, something to do at work besides browse Poly.

ACK!

Comment

I seem to be denied access.

ACK!

Comment

The Best way to totally *own* this game was always to find a permanent partner and kill each other in tavern fights to get a rapid net gain of exp and also to transfer cash right before slaying the dragon. sometimes when you caught a fairy you could even do this, ressurrect your partner and they could go on to kill the dragon the same day. After a couple dragon killing cycles to build a large interest gathering shared account we were able to buy a new blood sword and golden armor or better every day. Naturally this allows you to kill level 12 peeps at level 2 in the inn, sometimes even when you didn't have a fairy! People who played solo could never ever come even close to our dragon slaying records.

Comment

Working...
                          X