Time for some Nodoze!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some Nodoze!

Just heard on TV that in in select theaters, The Extended Fellowship, Extended Two Towers and the debut of ROTK....IN ONE SHOWING!

Woo-hoo!
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Wow! And when you get home, you can top it off with an all-nighter coding run fueled with Mountain Dew! And at 6 in the morning you can go into overshock from all the geekdrive!
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

That'll kill ticket sales but they'll make up for it at the concession counter.

Comment

wow that is really cool

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
          Wow! And when you get home, you can top it off with an all-nighter coding run fueled with Mountain Dew! And at 6 in the morning you can go into overshock from all the geekdrive!
          My Spidey-sense indicates sarcasm.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

That's nine hours of film!
            "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
            George Orwell

Comment

Re: Time for some Nodoze!

Originally posted by Lonestar
              Just heard on TV that in in select theaters, The Extended Fellowship, Extended Two Towers and the debut of ROTK....IN ONE SHOWING!

Woo-hoo!
              I heard that about 2 months ago..........

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Scary.
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I thought this was a Windows-bashing thread.^-^
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: Re: Time for some Nodoze!

Originally posted by Tuberski

ACK!
                    I bet.....PHHHHPPTT!

Comment

All bow before the UberGeek!... Imagine all the Star Wars movies played back to back...
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

That's nine hours of film!
                        More like 11!
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

It goes to 11!!!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

oh my sweet buttocks.. this is just horrible. I wouldn't stand that battle. I COULD possibly do it in the comfort of my own home, where I can stretch good and have a smoke, but in theater (well obviously they will have few breaks in betweens..).. that's just torture, even though the idea is cool. Just think about it. 100 geeks, 95% of those forgot to shower before the marathon, or forgot to buy new deodorant, you'll be drinking at least 5 liters of coke meaning you need to run to pee all the time..

And all the people will do that all the time, so it's constant hassle anyway at some point. Some people will fall asleep and start snoring.. your eyes will get tired. You will be tired. You can't enjoy it so much..

AND not to mention your butt DIES. I know mine does appx after 3 hours sitting in theatres.. when I hit the 3 hour mark, I start feel extremely uncomfortable, and only thing helping is to get up and not just squirm a little.

But the idea is cool. This is more like a challenge. So you should participate.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Also, is it a good idea for you to tire yourself out before the real deal starts what everyone is REALLY waiting for.. ROTK? Are you sure you want to be doing about 8 hours of it? Wouldn't it be better to get these on DVD, go to a friend who has the big tv and fridge full of refreshments and nice couch and enjoy it like that before going in? Then you'd be more sharp AND excited. Not to mention your butt is still breathing and doesn't need first aid.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X