No announcement yet.

Burger Punks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with working in this industry is that I know what to look for. It's difficult to not walk out of almost every fast or casual-fast food restaurant I see.
    The main reason for drive thru. You can't see what they're doing, so it doesn't ruin the food for you.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Jac de Molay
      I once bit into a fingernail while eating a chicken soft taco from Taco Bell, so I don't go there anymore.
      I'd be more concerned if there was a finger attached to it...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What's worse than finding a maggot in your burger?

Finding half a maggot in your burger...
        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          Fast food is totally on the way out

The "in between" Boston Market type model now rules the day

Right! We stopped eating at McDonald's years ago and started eating at Boston Market. They've got great roasted chicken and good sides, etc. Its more heatlhy (not fried) and much more tasty.

Then I found out McDonald's bought Boston Market a few years ago. Geez, what do I have to do to get away from that franchise?
          Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Carls Jr. ( their $6 buger is not too bad.)
            I like Carl's. They are a little slow at times, but the table/number thing they do so that you don't have to stand around waiting for the food makes it feel less like a fast food joint.

In and Out (best hambers I have had from a fast food place)
            Good food, but the worse service ever. I have to go at least once a week, my wife loves the place. I went yesterday and waited 15 minutes for our food. During which time 5 people after me got there food, and they cleared the drive-thru line 3 times (about 10 cars). I hate their service with a passion.

Dell Taco
            Sadly, these places are rare around our parts.

Arbies
            Arby's is good but I can only eat there once ever few months to avoid colon damage.

Mc Dondals
            Quick and cheap, always... But there food tastes like cardboard.

Jack in the Box
            I like Jack in the Box, though it depends on the actual rest. They change drastically in quality and service from place to place.

"Boston Market"

I like this place; quick, decent, clean, and healthy (seemingly so).

"KFC"

Barf...

"Taco Bell"

I eat there once a week. No complaints, no raves either.

I try to stay away from fast food (unsucessfully). I like Burger joints but tend to go to local places instead of the franchises.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Isn't that the place that had contaminated (deadly microbes) hamburgers a few years ago??
              You are correct on that.
              Donate to the American Red Cross.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Japher:

I agree that In and Out is way too slow. I think part of it has to do with how they make the food. The only way I can think you can get arround this is to go during non pick times. For example going at 11:00 for lunch or 4:00pm for dinear.
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Subway? Eh....It's OK I suppose. Though here there are local subs that taste much better.
                  A fingernail?! Well....The only taco bell here in Logan is towards the city limits (strategically placed near the Wal-Mart), so...
                  I've heard of Jack in the Box, but I've never actually seen one. Does it actually exist? Or is it just a legend?
                  We have no Boston Market here.
                  KFC? Disgusting!
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                  X