Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sig is superior to your sig.
    And mine still kicks your arse!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

No...yours is just gibber-jabber
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Just one request though...as nice as it is to be quoted, please spell anaemic correctly!
        Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

If I wanted uplifting, I'd buy a push-up bra. I'm only happy when I'm being miserable.

Although Hamlet sure as he11 is cheerful. I feel a bit like that noble son myself.
          -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
            If I wanted uplifting, I'd buy a push-up bra. I'm only happy when I'm being miserable.

That sounds vaguely like DM....
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Must be something about this site...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't suppose that anyone considered the possibility of going to church on Sunday, did they? You could even dust off that old copy of The Book of Common Prayer lying around and start your own personal service. For grins you could consecrate yourself Bishop of your own personal diocese. Who knows, during the week you might be able to scarf up an old cassock, miter, etc., etc. and various other accoutrements of the office. You could make your service a weekly thing, invite friends, and fire off a terse warning to the other local Bishop about encroaching on your territory. Soon someone from the precinct will come around and make some suggestions on another way of occupying your spare time, all expenses paid by the Queen herself! There, won't that be exciting?
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Either that or he'll be beheaded...
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                      I don't suppose that anyone considered the possibility of going to church on Sunday, did they? You could even dust off that old copy of The Book of Common Prayer lying around and start your own personal service. For grins you could consecrate yourself Bishop of your own personal diocese. Who knows, during the week you might be able to scarf up an old cassock, miter, etc., etc. and various other accoutrements of the office. You could make your service a weekly thing, invite friends, and fire off a terse warning to the other local Bishop about encroaching on your territory. Soon someone from the precinct will come around and make some suggestions on another way of occupying your spare time, all expenses paid by the Queen herself! There, won't that be exciting?
                      Only if there was a chance that I could get to projectile vomit on the vicar.
                      -30-

Comment

Yay! It's Sunday here now! Yay!

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                        X