Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippine travel plans suddenly developing...Zkribbler, Lincoln...others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, the real danger about leaving early is that you might not have been able to see "Master and Commander" when it hits the big screen.

Comment

No way! You think I've totally lost it? (Don't answer that) It would be on the big screen in Tagbilaran for a buck...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Bumpt for Lincoln

Comment

female style make up session today.

Woohoo! can you post pics please?
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Nuts is vacationing in a country with multiple insurgencies where they like to take foreigners hostage.
            Hey, Lance, am I still invited?
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thanks Lancer. I'll have to wait until it gets a little closer to September until I know for sure.

Comment

Q: Do you know if we need to get visas...or is a good ol' American passport enuf?

Comment

Guidelines on Entry Visas of Temporary Visitors to the Philippines
                  A. Nationals from countries listed below are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding twenty-one (21) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their journey to port of origin or next port of destination. Department regulations require that passports are valid for a period of not less than six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. However, Immigration Officers at ports of entry may exercise their discretion to admit holders of passports valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the intended period of stay.

B. Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa:

1. Andorra *snip*

137. United States of America

C. The following nationals are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days.

1. Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
                  2. Holders of British National Overseas (BNO) passports.
                  3. Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports.
                  4. Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines.

Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division (Telephone numbers: 834-4854, 834-4853, and 834-4961), Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.

Last edited by Lincoln; November 11, 2003, 13:05.

Comment

"Why don't you help Dissident honey, he seems a nice guy"-Dolores
                    That's sig material
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Guidelines on Entry Visas of Temporary Visitors to the Philippines
                      A. Nationals from countries listed below are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding twenty-one (21) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their journey to port of origin or next port of destination. Department regulations require that passports are valid for a period of not less than six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. However, Immigration Officers at ports of entry may exercise their discretion to admit holders of passports valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the intended period of stay.

B. Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa:

1. Andorra *snip*

137. United States of America

Huh, it's always been 21 days for me until I got married to Dolores. Now we get our visa stamped "bulikbayan' (sp) and get a year because I married a Filipina.

Zkribbler, within 21 days we have to go to Cebu and get you guys an extention which will last 2 months, unless you get one before you go. I understand that can be done at the Philippine consulate website, though I've never done that myself. I hear that at the site you can get a 6 month one also...but not sure.

Comment

Theben, hell yes!

connor... Dirty minded SOB!

Comment

Working...
                        X