Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm probably not the first to say this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm probably not the first to say this...

But it just occured to me, and I'm gonna post it. If there are five buried threads on the subject already, apologies in advance.

There is a very weird irony in the way the President now says, with a very serious look on his face: "Truly, we have found no weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. However, we are certain that they are hidden somewhere. Praise be to God." Trouble is, he's not very good at it. There are others who do it much more convincingly; I'm thinking of one man in particular, but I don't know where he is or even if he's still alive. You know who I'm talking about. How long would it take to give a former Iraqi national sufficient plastic surgery to make him look and sound like a top agent at the CIA? And how much do you guys think he'd be willing to work for?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

: "Truly, we have found no weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. However, we are certain that they are hidden somewhere. Praise be to God."

did he use those precise words?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Shiite heretic
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I have no idea what this is supposed to be about. And I felt the need to post my bafflement as well
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
          Shiite heretic
          ****e is right.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new Comical Bush overlord. As a respected forum member, I could be valuable in rounding up others to work in his underground cocaine mines.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Does my impression really suck, or have you guys forgotten our beloved Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf already?
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                Does my impression really suck, or have you guys forgotten our beloved Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf already?
                It wasn't lost on me.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                X