The NEW ApolyKitty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wittlich
    Point to be added: LoneStar, get a better (ie, cuter) photo of your cat. One that shows him (or her) in their environment without the telll-tale "human hands" forcing them to do things that they normally would not do!
    Look ma, no hands!
    Attached Files
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I wasn't manipulating him anyway...I was holding him up for the camera and he meowed just as the photo was taken.
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Tigger for Apolykitty!
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Attached Files
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How's this for an avatar?
              Attached Files

Comment

Jeez, what happened to the color? I guess converting from jpeg to bmp to gif is a bad idea..

Comment

Working...
                X