How much are your clothes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was I wearing last night?

Calvin Klein black "easy fit" jeans- £60.
    Julian Cope "Head On" black T-shirt- £12 from a merchandising stall.
    Black heavy-duty leather biker jacket (not a fashion biker jacket. A real one, with kevlar)- £250
    "Wood World" steel-toed black looging boots- £40.

All black, so they go with everything else. All good quality and heavyweight so they last years. I buy the good stuff, then wear it until it rots on my body.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

laz: a baseball bat would do just fine. or a cricket bat for you under her majesty...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Baseball bats are for girls. Pick-axe handles are beautifully-balanced and weigh twice as much.

Comment

i don't go clubbing myself... mainly because I don't have a handgun. you don't go clubbing if the clubs you go to don't require you to conceal a gun some way (in your boot, covered by the cuff of your pants, tucked in your girl's bra strap, etc.) too much **** happens at real clubs for you to go in there unarmed.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

We don't all live in the 3rd world.

Comment

Clubbing... with guns.

I don't think we can do that here, metal detectors, and all.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                How, in the name of all that's holy, is it possible to spend £66 quid on a T-shirt? Is it made out of Natalie Portman's breasts?
                Actually, it was one of the cheapest in the shop it was bought from Expensive shops seem to have the best sales IMHO, so much I pick up cheaply from very high-class shops. I only spend £33 on it because it was particularly apts for both my job and uni course. And I love it of course.

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Nice work clothes
                - polo shirt or casual shirt ~ $50 - $200
                $200 for a shirt? I thought clothes in the US we supposed to eb cheaper than here? Even over here, anything except for a unique item by a decent designer, bought in a boutique, would be less than that. 'Normal' shirts, ie. those bought in department/chain stores, even by expensive designers, wouldn't be over £150.

Dare I ask what it was that cost that much?

Originally posted by paiktis22
                I have a long kazmir coat (ok, it also has kazmir in it) which I thought make me look very nice untill I was compared to a ghestapo officer and a KGB agent. But they are jealous of my coat HAR HAR! It's burned now unfortunately in an accident in some party.
                I get that too. My dad said I looked like KGB agent when I got it (I don't want to know why he knows what a KGB agent looks like). I love it though. I got it first 'cause it made me look older, but now I just think it's looks great. Best buy I ever had. It's also practical, since Cashmere is about the warmest thing to make a coat out of.

However I am still annoyed that it looks so much better on my girlfriend than it does on me. Then again, if I were the coat, I know where I'd ratehr be

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                i don't go clubbing myself... mainly because I don't have a handgun. you don't go clubbing if the clubs you go to don't require you to conceal a gun some way (in your boot, covered by the cuff of your pants, tucked in your girl's bra strap, etc.) too much **** happens at real clubs for you to go in there unarmed.
                Only in the states. Since we don't have guns here, you can be safe when you go out clubbing. Personally, I prefer bars with late licenses to clubs. Although i have good memories of Luxe
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

that 'license' bull**** annoys the hell out of me, Drogue. The UK really disappointed me.

two days ago, I sat in a pub till 4 AM. by far most pubs are open here till those hours.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's true, most close at 11 here. However in Northampton, which isn't even a city, we have a selection of bars with 1am licences. I rarely have a problem with it, although I do favour licences being later.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

this is how I dress

Comment

The closing time of 11 pm is why I want to move to Edinburgh, home of the most liberal licenses in all of the UK.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          Maybe you should find a club where being a moron isn't a requirement.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                            How, in the name of all that's holy, is it possible to spend £66 quid on a T-shirt? Is it made out of Natalie Portman's breasts?
                            Can't be. I dropped out of the auction at 100 quid.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

ummm...right now:
                              diesel shoes: $100
                              seven jeans: $120
                              belt and buckle: $40
                              Armani Exchange shirt: $60

So about $320 at the moment.

since its cold outside, if i go out, i have a brown leather coat that was $400, or a black leather coat that was $300.
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

What kind of human dirt could wear clothes for less than 150$ overall
                                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X