• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US drops out of Geneva Convention

Discuss...
    Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Jack Duggan [send him mail] lives in Fort Apache (Hamilton, New Jersey, site of the anthrax mailings) with his family. He thinks everyone who loves their country and not the government should honor only the original U.S. Colonial flag with its thirteen stars and stripes.

That kind of says it all, dontcha think?

Comment

Does that mean that when Texas secedes it will be without protest from the North?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sure... but does what he's saying count as the US dropping out of the convention? I'm not sure it does but maybe it does... stealthwise, circumvent the convention.
        Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

good!

now we can extract confessions from those evil terrorists in guantanamo to the man.
          B♭3

Comment

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld recently complained that the Iraqis were violating the Geneva Convention when they showed captured U.S. servicemen on Iraqi TV. The worldwide western media immediately took up the complaint, airing his statement repeatedly and globally. They never saw the irony that as soon as that sound-bite was over, next on their news tapes were often segments showing Iraqi POWs surrendering to Coalition forces, regardless of how the POWs’ families in Baghdad would suffer at the hands of the Republican Guard if Iraqi-POW faces were recognized on CNN.
            Clearly, this is all the fault of the damned liberal media. Curse their left-leaning, Bush-hating ways!
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

At no point does Mr. Duggan mention that the U.S. withdrew from the Geneva convention.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

send them to guantanamo to the man! that way they can report first-hand about the conditions... and we can extract confessions from them too on how they're traitorus scum!
                B♭3

Comment

Jack Duggan [send him mail] lives in Fort Apache (Hamilton, New Jersey, site of the anthrax mailings) with his family. He thinks everyone who loves their country and not the government should honor only the original U.S. Colonial flag with its thirteen stars and stripes.

That kind of says it all, dontcha think?
                  If not all, a hell uva lot.

Clearly, this is all the fault of the damned liberal media. Curse their left-leaning, Bush-hating ways!

Well, duh. In case you hadn't noticed all the major channels have removed the computer-generated halo from behind Bush the State Dept requested!
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Well, duh. In case you hadn't noticed all the major channels have removed the computer-generated halo from behind Bush the State Dept requested!

it wasn't the state department, silly. it was the department of justice.

after all, our boy bush is on a god-given crusade against all the evils of the world, bringing them all to justice.
                    B♭3

Comment

My bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X