Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Cartoonist recieving hate mail and death threats for controversial cartoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like all those people from pittsburgh are losers.

at least the rest of us have enough pride in our town not to be offended by some idiot's impressions about it.

atlanta's awesome. there are those who think it sucks, but obviously they're wrong, so we do not bother with them.

pittsburgoids have obviously not progressed that far up the food chain.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      atlanta's awesome.
      [nelson laugh]

But did Lynard Skynard ever do a song about atlanta
      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        sounds like all those people from pittsburgh are losers.

at least the rest of us have enough pride in our town not to be offended by some idiot's impressions about it.

atlanta's awesome. there are those who think it sucks, but obviously they're wrong, so we do not bother with them.

pittsburgoids have obviously not progressed that far up the food chain.
        So how is the Gen. William T. Sherman Memorial doing down there in Atlanta?
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

no, but we came up with OutKast and Ludacris, both of whom are quite hilarious, so long as you don't listen to them too much.

that said, i still like Chicago better.
          B♭3

Comment

polite company does not refer to the unpleasantness with the union a while back.

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
              Now, now, don't be jealous cuz your city sucks...

that said, i still like Chicago better.

Who wouldn't?
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Obviously some people are shocked at the degree of outraged caused by the horrible slander against Pittsburgh. But then that shouldn't be suprising, I would not expect people who live in dumps like you do to understand real civic pride.

Comment

Hands up all the people who would have heard of this cartoon strip if such a fuss hadn't been made by people who were worried about the bad publicity?

What? As many as seven?

Perhaps this situation makes more of a comment on the idiocy of Pittsburgh residents than their smell.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

i like get fuzzy. atlanta's another big city market where it gets play.

But then that shouldn't be suprising, I would not expect people who live in dumps like you do to understand real civic pride.

you're right. i have no real civic pride in the dump known as pittsburgh.
                    B♭3

Comment

The great General Sherman himself, humiliator of the sinful South, torcher of Atlanta:

Comment

He looks kinda fruity.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

well, even with the burning of atlanta, it ended up as a better city than pittsburgh.
                          B♭3

Comment

You've got Crunk. That's pretty cool.
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
                            X