Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

288 Warplanes "in transit" -- Implications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah the real target is Israel. Time for a MAJOR PEACE PROCCESS on their arse.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
      Well, if you put it that way...Whining Chickens?
      It's what (or at least one of several things) those of us from the real airborne division call the 101ABD.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
        TMM, he meant to say Puking Buzzards.
        That too.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
          Up until recently, we always swatted them from the air.

There's nothing there worth holding with troops, even if we had the troops, but if they are supplying guerillas and blowing up that pipeline in a bid to force us to re-open theirs, it may be time for some *****slapping from on high.
          We could do that with aircraft still in theater.

Comment

Working...
          X