• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair enough.
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• Laz, there are quite a few assertions and points made by both Berz and myself that you either ignore, or dance around. It's easy to say that "you agree to disagree", but that would hold a lot more weight if you would answer and resolve our points, as we have done with yours.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Laz -
        Anyone who thought I was a thief at the outset still thinks that way, and the same is true about me thinking libertarianism is basically sociopathy.
        Don't take it so personally, I voted for Reagan and that means I voted for a thief. I've repented and discovered libertarianism so there's hope for you too. Hell, some of my family members are liberal and they react like...well...like liberals when I point out they support legalised theft. But libertarians cannot believe our current tax system is legalised stealing and then use euphemisms to hide what we believe to be true. Btw, compulsive stealing is a sociopathy.

That and the fact that the definition of "thief" held by my opponents here appears to cover a huge swathe of 1st world humanity. Including every member of my family for the last 3 generations. It's hard to win anyone over when you're slinging about accusations like that.
        Libertarians didn't start this thread and we didn't jump in to sling about accusations, we're usually accused of immorality for having our ideology and we respond to the accusations by pointing out that calling "theft" legal is meaningless attempt to hide reality. You even acknowledged what the Nazis did was plunder so you just make a distinction between the legal stealing you support and the legal stealing you oppose.

Comment

Working...
        X