Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder where Eli Manning and Chris White will end up next season...

Comment

• They both performed extremely well in McNabb's absence last year.

Yes, which proves? Doug Johnson performed extremely well in Vick's absense last year.

You may consider me a bombastic arrogant troll, but you've proven yourself to be nothing more than a homer.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
        I wonder where Eli Manning and Chris White will end up next season...
        God help me (and all ole miss alums) if Eli goes to the cardinals. A fate worse than his father's. All the other really really crappy teams have recently drafted qb's highly (jags, lions, texans, falcons) I suppose the chargers are in the running, as they will dump brees (haha) and hopefully Schottenheimer. I also wouldn't like him to go to the Giants or the 9'rs. blech. though the g'men have a shot at a decent coach, 9rs have another year or two of Dennis the Menace.

/me was secretly hoping his Rams would have an off year and could draft Eli, though a trip to the Super bowl would partially mitigate

Comment

• I think some people need to chill
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Chris White? Do you mean Jason White? I don't think he'll go too high, because he'll be seen as a season QB. Rothlesburger (Miami of Ohio guy) will be the 2nd QB I think. Either him or Rivers (NC State).
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Frozzy-

I'm going to the Colts-Broncos game this weekend, my first NFL game. Should be a blast, haven't been to an NFL game before, my home team, the Rams just sell out too much. Colts are my AFC team, partially b/c I like payton, mostly because my wife and I are living in Indiana now.

Comment

• Yeah Diss, that 70 degree Miami weather sure is tough to play in. But to be fair to Miami, Philly's playing very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  Chris White? Do you mean Jason White?
                  Gad... I always do that

I don't think he'll go too high, because he'll be seen as a season QB. Rothlesburger (Miami of Ohio guy) will be the 2nd QB I think. Either him or Rivers (NC State).
                  Really? A bit like Carson Palmer at Cincinnati, then?

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                    Frozzy-

I'm going to the Colts-Broncos game this weekend, my first NFL game. Should be a blast, haven't been to an NFL game before, my home team, the Rams just sell out too much. Colts are my AFC team, partially b/c I like payton, mostly because my wife and I are living in Indiana now.
                    I envy you

Should be a monster. Portis, if he plays, hopefully won't be as dangerous as when he's 100%. I'll be watching it on TV

Comment

• Really? A bit like Carson Palmer at Cincinnati, then?

, Oops, I meant SYSTEM QB!

Comment

• Now we're even

Comment

• my first NFL game was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the New Orleans Saints. This was back in 1998 when both teams sucked. No TD's scored- all field goals.

But it was still cool. I drank a daiquiri in the stands . And more importantly got to see New Orleans and bourbon street.

Comment

• I was thinking there was a game tomorrow, but I guess not.

But there do seem to be saturday games.

So don't forget to make your picks before saturday!

Comment

• The Pro Bowl rosters have been announced:

AFC Pro Bowlers - NFC Pro Bowlers

Comment

• Three Bears selected!!!

Urlacher on reputation.
                                Azumah well-deserved.

The NFL schedule starts on Saturday this week, so get your picks in.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X