Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle beat Arizona 38-0 in Tempe. The teams that have not (yet?) won on the road this season, apart from the already mentioned 49'ers, are Jacksonville, Oakland, and (of course) Detroit.

Comment

• then why do they keep saying the Seahawks cannot win a road game?

Oakland and Detroit are pathetic. No surprise there. Jacksonvill was pathetic- well they still are, but they are playing better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
        then why do they keep saying the Seahawks cannot win a road game?
        It is a very sharp contrast to their home record (7-0).

They were in good position in Baltimore, but farked up in the end.

Comment

• finally the Panthers move ahead of the Cards.

Comment

• go Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah the Packers suck. It's about time people realize this. I predicted this loss. Hey- remember these guys lost to the Cardinals. It must be something about the southwest.

Comment

• I just love it when the Vikings lose... and to lose to the Bears makes it even better

Grossman looked average, which isn't all that bad for his first start. He now has the best record of any Bears QB this year
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• oooh, and the pack come right back with a score . They still aren't covering the spread though

Comment

• grrrr, worthless Chargers.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Arizona is making it tough on Carolina... tied with one minute to go.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• bah! the Packers still suck. So they can beat a crappy Chargers team. So what.

Comment

• Say hello to the NFC NORTH LEADING GREEN BAY PACKERS!

Comment

• HAHAHAH Michael Vick SUCKS!

Let's see, he was sacked 4 times, hurried 9 times, and was hit ALL DAMNED DAY. When you have absolutely NO protection you aren't going to play well. You could put the second coming of Joe Montana behind that ****ty line and the Falcons would have gotten crushed.

I mean did you actually see the game? How many times did Vick get even 2 seconds before a guy was in his face?

Vick should be a running back. He may not be good enough to be a QB. But most likely he is still in pain. He may still improve.

You weren't watching him play last year then . He has a rocket for an arm. He's got average accuracy, but that'll only improve with time. Remember last year he almost threw for 3,000 yards and had a QB rating of around 80. And that was in his first full year.

Need:

Cowboys loss
                            Saints loss
                            Packers loss

Hehe... and they all won (Boys and Saints BIG time).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• It's sad when your football dreams of being in the playoffs have to rest on the shoulders of sooooo many other teams. At that point, if my team has so many cards to fall correctly, I know they won't be going very far in the playoffs and having them make it to just lose before the Super Bowl doesn't make me feel any better.
                              badams

Comment

• Hm, earlier I forgot to mention that Arizona also has not won on the road.

This paints an interesting NFC West picture:

The combined home record of the NFC West teams is 23-5, while the combined road record is the exact reverse: 5-23.

Comment

Working...
                                X