This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monolith94
    "i'm going to laugh my a$$ off next week when DALLAS BEATS the patriots. MARK MY WORDS THE BOYS WILL BE IN THE SUPERBOWL!"

Yeah, right, whatever...

The Cowboys are riding high right now, but they're downfall is very, very soon.
    I think you might be right, but remember what you said here......

Dallas has the best defense in the league, which suprises me.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Who wants to see dynasties? Dynasties are boring, look at baseball, who cares if the Yankees win, their supposed to.

I like to see every team get a chance.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Go to Campbell's site and choose your favorite team. Selecting your favorite team will get Campbell's to donate a can of soup for the hungry.

Campbell's® C​hunky® Soup tackles hunger with the tastes you crave with bold ingredients, hearty varieties and flavors that don’t stop.
        badams

Comment

Originally posted by badams52
          Go to Campbell's site and choose your favorite team. Selecting your favorite team will get Campbell's to donate a can of soup for the hungry.

http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp
          Wow, the pack is whooping up on every other team

Comment

The midwest eats more canned soups than the rest of the country. It should be obvious to everyone that that is the reason that region is dominating in this farcical competition.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Yes, but nobody can beat the Northeast when it comes to using such pseudo ivory-towerisms as "farcical."

Comment

It's now getting down to crunch time... Time for teams to start seperating themselves from the pack. Unfortunately for the Bears... that means getting worse
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sanders quit because his team wasn't winning

Former All-Pro running back Barry Sanders says he quit the NFL because he was exhausted and frustrated because the Detroit Lions' front office did not seem willing to build a winning team.

This really isn't a surprise. We all knew that was one reason why he left.

Comment

okay, let's take a look at this week's games.

Ravens at Dolphins. Dolphins were humiliated last week. How will they respond?

Chiefs at Cincy. Actually this is one game the Chiefs could possibly lose. Cincy can be dangerous. But Cincy has proven their ability a few games this season. So I believe that KC will prepare, and not consider them a "win" before they even play.

Rams going to Chicago. The bears suck. Case Closed!

Atlanta travelling to New Orleans. Vick still isn't playing is he? well Reeves finally got #200. But his team is still crap.

Tennesee and Jacksonville. These guys play each other alot. Of course they are in the same division. Can jacksonville pull 2 in a row off? I doubt it.

Cardinals going into Cleveland. The Cards suck. 'nuff said.

NY football giants and Philly. Usually a good game. A good slug fest- not a lot of scoring to be expected though. 2 decent defenses.

Houston travelling to Buffalo. Well buffalo proved their first few games may have been flukes. And they really do suck . Houston hasn't been consistant, but can win a game here and there.

Washington going to Carolina. Is Sephen Davis healthy? I'll check on that. I'd love to see him run 200 yards on the Washington defense. Will the Washington coach leave the offensive play calling to the coordinator 2 weeks in a row? we'll see.

Minnesota at Oakland. Minny has screwed me like 3 weeks in a row for Lombardi picks. I'm not picking them again. But Oakland is utterly horrible...

San Diego at Denver. Flutie does have his games of greatness. But his main problem is he can't keep it up for long seasons. I rarely see 2 great games from him in a row. But we'll see.

Detroit at Seattle. I predict a Seattle win.

Green Bay at Tampa Bay. Brett Favre vs. Warren Sapp. Should be a good one. You never know which team will show up for both of these teams.

Jets at Colts. Well...

Cowboys at Patriots. I've been saing the Cowboys aren't all that. Hopefully the Pats will prove me right- esp. Tom Brady as my QB.

and Monday Night football. Steelers at 49rs. Another pair of unpredictable teams. On paper, it doesn't look like a great monday night game. But who knows...

Comment

• Sanders quit because his team wasn't winning

What a whiny ***** .

Wait for Free Agency and then leave if you feel that way.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Atlanta travelling to New Orleans. Vick still isn't playing is he? well Reeves finally got #200. But his team is still crap.

Just to spite you, Vick will play and throw 3 TD and run for 2 more .

Comment

• Just over two hours to kick off... Remember to update your fantasy rosters... make your picks in pools... and get ready for a lazy afternoon...

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hm, I decided to line up McCardell. He seems to be starting the game.

If he doesn't, then I'll activate Lelie.

Comment

• I have McCardell as well... all reports say he is starting... I think I will risk it and keep him in the starting line up... but I will be watching and surfing right up to game time to see if any other news pops up on him.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Considering the Lions have the third longest road loss streak in NFL history, I picked up Seattles defense for the Poly league.

Watch Harrington go out and throw 4 TDs today .
                                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X