Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFC this season is weak. Very weak. I don't think any of the NFC teams have the capacity to win the SuperBowl this year, with the possible exceptions of the Cowpats and the Pack.

It's AFC's year.

Comment

FROZZY! Where are your moves? Btw, the site is down so send them ICQ or email asap

Comment

Pack and Cowboys? not a chance.

Might as well give the superbowl to an AFC team right now.

The question is which one...

Comment

Lots of people need to put their picks in this week. Not too many hours left for Sneak, JohnT, among others.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No one from BBB has put in picks

Comment

I do mine on saturday night.

and it's currently friday night.

Comment

Has anyone noticed the Raiders haven't made a spread this year so far?

Comment

yes

okay I'm only mad because I was a dumbass and drafted Rich Gannon.

Week 10 is here!!!!!!

Let's see, what kind of interesting matchups do we have.

The Panthers and Bucs could be an intersting one. The Bucs are on an even week- which means they are scheduled to get a win . And they probably want a little revenge against the Panthers for beating them earlier in the year. I'll probably go with the Bucs- though they are away

Bengals and Texans. Yes these are 2 teams near the bottom. But they are also 2 teams that are on the upswing and can surprise a few teams this year by beating them. So what happens when these 2 teams play each other? We'll find out.

Dolphins go to Tennessee. The dolphins I feel aren't all that. But we'll see.

Cowboys and Bills? I don't like either team, and felt both were overrated in the beginning of the season.

and finally the Monday night game. Eagles and the Packers. This game could be intersting. Both teams are trying to crawl their way back to the top of their divisions. And there is hope for both teams, as the leaders of both of their divisions aren't looking as dominant as they once were.

Comment

damn, I thought NE already had a bye week.

I'm hurtin' for QB this week

Comment

Bears extend their road losing streak to 12 in Detroit. Oh, ugh!
                      "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Redskins AND Lions win!!!

Hooray!

'skins are 4-5 and Lions are 3-6 after a 2 game winning streak. I guess there is still a chance for a not-horrible ending to this season.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

How about them Vikings? Down 21-7 thanks to DOUG FLUTIE and those Chargers!

This keeps up and the Pack will be just one game back after they beat Philly tomorrow night.

Comment

****ing Vikings

why do I continue to pick them the last 2 weeks in lombardi?

Comment

some good games this morning. I was torn between watching the Indy/jacksonville game (they switched over from the Miami/Tennesse game- which was a blowout) and the Panthers/Bucs game. Both were pretty good games. I watched both of them the best I could.

Though I picked the Bucs to win . It was an even numbered week- they were supposed to win. Up by 4 points, and their stupid defense crumbled. What happened to the much vaunted Buc defense?

Comment

****ing Raiders!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the defense?

Comment

Working...
                                X