"get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Five wins in a row now for Belichick and the boys

Comment

Who's that in your avatar, Zopp???
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          Albert Speer

Comment

Pierluigi Collina, a European Soccer referee. He's actually bald, but Zoppers added a 'fro

Comment

What a great game last night (Denver vs. NE) Now that's how all games should be
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Except it should end with the correct team winning.
                badams

Comment

the patriots ARE the correct team. nothing can stop us now! Cowboys??? PLEASE! BRING EM ON!!!
                  Drake Tungsten
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Patriots are the correct team? What, for drunken New England Irish?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No... New England guidos like me...
                      Drake Tungsten
                      Albert Speer

Comment

After New England, Parcells will be 3-0 against his former teams.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In your dreams, buddy. Miami will prove that Dallas has been grossly overrated this season. A coach can only do so much.
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Parcells isn't on a defense giving up 15 points a game.

Miami is more likely to beat them than the Patriots are.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

As of this exact moment, the Cowboys look like the best team in the NFC. They are probably marginally better than Green Bay, St. Louis and the Vikings. Tampa Bay would be the best team if and when its defense gets healthy. Carolina is very good, but still lacks a good offense.
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I'm just really upset I misjudged The Vikings game so badly.

I knew they were overrated, but I still figured they would win at home after losing one. But yes, I know their defense is still at the bottom of the league, and I knew there was too much hype there.

It will be interesting to see how they respond the second half of the season.

The Cowboys are overrated as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X